This first case study shows how positive online reviews have positively affected one of our clients online presence. The screenshots below show how the positive reviews they have received since we began the campaign have positively affected their local directory ratings and organic SEO rankings.
See the improvements from the past 2 months:
See how they currently rank amongst their chief competitors. Note how the reviews stand out. Would you call a company that has a lot more positive reviews than their competitors?
Harvard, University of California Studies Prove Sales Increase with Positive Yelp Reviews
There is also powerful evidence from 2 university studies showing that positive online reviews translate directly into dollars for local businesses. Harvard Business School and the University of California, Berkeley independently discovered that restaurants get more customers when they have high or rising review ratings.
- Harvard Business School study: One-Star Bump On Yelp Leads To Big Revenue Boost, Study Finds – A rating boost of 3 stars will increase sales 20%
- University of California, Berkeley study: Here’s Proof That Yelp Rating Can Make Or Break A Retailer – A restaurant with a half star rating improvement – on a scale of 1 to 5 – was much more likely to be full at peak dining times.
The Default Problem with Customers Providing Online Reviews – It’s Complicated
Here is normally what is required to get an online review from a happy customer if you don’t manage reviews intelligently:
- Find the site where you want to add a positive (or negative) review – Yelp, Google PLus Local, Yellow Pages, etc.
- Fill out the form to create an account at that site.
- Receive the email from that site (if it passes through your spam filters – a problem in itself).
- Verify your email by clicking on the link they sent.
- Login to the site.
- Search for the company that you want to provide a review for. Note that most of the time your company isn’t listed with these review sites.
- Enter the review.
- If the review is bad, your business suffers!
21st’ Solution to Getting Powerful Testimonials/Positive Reviews From Your Happy Customers – It’s Simple
- Give your customers a link to a simple form where they enter their review. It is a URL or a QR code that they can scan and enter their review with their smart phone. Only the 4 and 5 star reviews are distributed.
- Watch the number of your online positive reviews grow, your organic rankings improve and your sales increase!
21st simplifies the process of acquiring positive online rankings. We give you one link where your happy customers can fill out a simple form, then distribute only the 4 and 5 star ratings to all of the most important sites – the ones that make a dollar difference to your business.
21st Simplifies Getting Your Best Customer Reviews Online and In Front of Your Most Important Prospects
If you are a local business and you’re not taking advantage of your customers appreciation of your products and services by using positive reviews posted to online properties like Google Plus Local (formerly Google Places) or Yelp then you need to get started today. It is a real investment in your future. 21st can take care of your local SEO marketing needs. Just complete the simple form in the sidebar of the page in the previous link and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours. We’ll put you on the map.