What exactly does it take to get to the next level in your online marketing? This summary from a report done by Hubspot has the definitive information you need to make sure you get the best results of your online marketing efforts. It is the best way to increase traffic and leads.
Traffic and Leads Based on Number of Website Pages
- Companies with 51 to 100 pages generate 48% more traffic than companies with 1 to 50 pages.
- Companies with over 50 employees and 1,000+ web pages see 9.5x more traffic than companies with under 51 pages.
- Both B2B & B2C companies with 101 to 200 pages generate 2.5x more leads than those with 50 or fewer pages.
Number of Landing Pages Effect on Lead Generation
- Companies see a 55% increase in leads when increasing landing pages from 10 to 15.
- Most companies do not see an increase in leads when increasing their total number of landing pages from 1-5 to 6-10.
Blogging Impact on Traffic and Leads
- Companies that blog 15 or more times per month get 5x more traffic than companies that don’t blog.
- Small businesses (1 to 10 employees) tend to see the biggest gains in traffic when they post more articles.
- Companies that increase blogging from 3-5x/month to 6-8x/month almost double their leads.
- B2B companies that blog only 1-2x/month generate 70% more leads than those who don’t blog.
- An average company will see a 45% growth in traffic when increasing total blog articles from 11- 20 to 21-50 articles.
- B2C companies see a 59% increase in traffic after growing total blog articles from 100 to 200 total.
- The average company with 100 or more total blog articles is more likely to experience continued lead growth.
- Companies with over 200 blog articles have >5x the leads than those with 10 or fewer.
Twitter Impact on Traffic
- Companies with 51 to 100 followers generate 106% more traffic than those with 25 or fewer.
- B2C companies experience a larger increase in traffic than B2B companies after crossing 1,000 twitter followers.
Facebook Impact on Traffic
- The average company saw a 185% increase in traffic after crossing 1,000 facebook likes.
- Companies with >50 employees saw the biggest traffic gains from growing their facebook reach.
Download the full report at http://offers.hubspot.com/marketing-benchmarks-from-7000-businesses