Local SEO Marketing Services
Local SEO Marketing Kills It In Today’s Online World
When executed properly, a Local SEO marketing service and campaign will dominate the search engine results pages (SERP). You can occupy all of the main, most prominent search positions of a search page – you will literally block our competition out of the first page.
Click to get a free Local SEO audit now. This is the first step in getting help to lift you to the top of the search engines. When done properly, getting these top positions can be completed in very quick time, usually within a few weeks, and certainly within a few months. This top-ranked listing will last for many months, so the investment in optimization is very well worth it.
21st is a local SEO company specializing in local online marketing that has placed our clients at the top of the search engines since the beginning of the Internet. We have always achieved great results. We support you through the entire process to reach your target rankings and remove the technical aspects from your plate. Our knowledge of web and keyword ranking technologies goes back to the beginning of the Internet. See our local SEO marketing testimonials from many happy customers.
See this screenshot of the main sections of the SERP and where we put your website and links:
Pay Per Click (PPC) Testing Enhances Local SEO Marketing Results
Our normal local SEO marketing processes includes testing the keywords, ads and landing pages using pay-per-click (PPC) advertising tools. We hike conversion and click-through rates from less than 1% to above 10%, many times above 20% for some of the keywords. This means that every marketing dollar spent in other channels after the testing results are in will be more than 10 to 20 times more effective in converting visitors into clients!
Our PPC ads appear in the top and right sections of the SERP as shown above.
Google Plus Local / Google Maps for Google Local SEO
Google Local SEO used to be called Google Places, and it is now named Google Plus Local. Google Plus Local combined with Google maps places a pin next to your website allowing a person to click on it and see the services you offer. It is a compelling presence in the increasingly tight spaces at the top of the search engine results pages.
Organic SEO Tops Off Your Local SEO Marketing Online Presence
The screenshot above shows the organic listings. These listings are the holy grail of search engine marketing (SEM). They are unpaid listings when someone does a search. We place your website in many of the top 10 positions. We do it through many methods like social media marketing (SMM), article marketing, Google+ marketing, video marketing and blogging. All of these tactics also elevate your brands online presence.
Manage Local SEO Citations
Local SEO marketing is heavily dependent on citations. Citations are mentions of your website on other websites, in particular websites that exist only for local company listings. When your address and phone number appear on sites like Yelp and Yellowpages.com then the search engines give you credit and rankings for it.
21st lists your website in the top and most important local citation directories as a part of our local SEO marketing efforts.
Manage Online Reviews
One of the most important factors in your local SEO marketing and Google Plus Local rankings is the presence of positive reviews. You can see the reviews in the image above. 21st will make it simple to gather reviews at every customer touch point (mobile app, email, website, QR code, office computer, iPad, etc.). All customer entered reviews go to a dashboard where you have the opportunity to place the review on any of the local directories (listed below) that you want. This also allows you to push bad reviews down the line so they’ll be overshadowed by positive reviews.
Here are many reasons to have 21st provide management of your online reviews and supply only the top reviews to your online review accounts:
- Traffic to the top 10 review sites grew on average 158% last year (Compete.com)
- 97% who made a purchase based on an online review found the review to be accurate (Comscore/The Kelsey Group, Oct. 2007)
- 92% have more confidence in info found online than they do in anything from a salesclerk or other source (Wall Street Journal, Jan 2009)
- 90% of online consumers trust recommendations from people they know; 70% trust unknown users, 27% trust experts, 14% trust advertising, 8% trust celebrities (Econsultancy, July 2009, Erik Qualman, Socialnomics)
- 75% of people don’t believe that companies tell the truth in advertisements (Yankelovich)
- 70% consult reviews or ratings before purchasing (BusinessWeek, Oct. 2008)
- 7 in 10 who read reviews share them with friends, family & colleagues thus amplifying their impact (Deloitte & Touche, Sept. 2007)
- 51% of consumers use the Internet even before making a purchase in shops (Verdict Research, May 2009)
- 45% say they are influenced a fair amount or a great deal by reviews on social sites from people they follow (46% say reviews in newspaper or magazine influence them.) (Harris Poll, April 2010)
- 34% have turned to social media to air their feelings about a company. 26% to express dissatisfaction, 23% to share companies or products they like. (Harris Poll, April 2010)
- Why do they share? 46% feel they can be brutally honest on the Internet. 38% aim to influence others when they express their preferences online (Harris Poll, April 2010)
- Reviews on a site can boost conversion +20% (Bazaarvoice.com/resources/stats ‘Conversion Results’)
- A Harvard study states that a one star bump in your star rating can increase sales up to 9%
Nowadays consumers demand solid reviews. 21st is the online marketing firm to manage your online reviews.
Get a FREE Comprehensive Local SEO Audit
You can request a comprehensive local SEO marketing audit by completing the form at the top-right of this page. If you want a quick glance at your online presence just add your phone number to the box to the right then click the Check my Visibilty button. The detailed SEO audit includes:
General Website Info
- Your website’s current online authority
- Your website’s domain age
- Your website’s inbound link count – important for search engine rankings
- Your website’s rankings for multiple keywords across the top search engines
- How your company information correlates across the local directories that matter most
- A comparison of your company and your competitors presence on Google Plus Local
- SEO details about several of your pages
Website Content Structure and Information
- Page titles
- Page descriptions
- Presence of extremely important search engine files
- Presence of errors
- Internal and outbound links
- Prominence of physical address
- Google Maps usage
- Page load times – another important factor in online rankings
- Detailed review of your most important website pages
Your Website’s Presence in Many Local Directories
- Yahoo! Local
- Yellow Pages
- Insider Pages
- Judy’s Book
Your Social Media Presence
- Social sharing capabilities
- Social page presence
… AND A LOT MORE!
21st provides the best SEO services you can find. We have been doing it for many years, literally since the beginning of the Internet. Contact us today to discuss your local SEO marketing project by completing the form at the top-right of this page or calling us directly.