This list of landing page tools is all you need to create awesome landing pages that convert into leads and sales. Some are for WordPress, some are stand-alone and some are just tips, examples and resources to make sure you start with an understanding of how to create landing pages, and that your pages convert maximally.
Landing pages are special website pages created specifically to coerce visitors into completing an action thus becoming a sales lead.
Some of the tools include A/B split-testing capabilities which you always want to do. That topic is conversion rate optimization (CRO) and can take conversion rates of less than 1% to more than 20%. We have seen conversion rates above 60% when our page is optimized and our traffic is chosen wisely. This means that every customer that visits your landing page is 60 times more likely to become a business lead.
List of Online Tools to Create Landing Pages
InstaPage.com Landing Pages
This free source of landing pages provides many templates and an export to WordPress. You can grab the static code after you have completed a landing page if that is your preference. The GUI tool allows you to easily create the content for your page after you have selected a template. A/B split-testing is provided.
LeadPages.net Landing Pages
This GUI tool has many templates to choose from and built-in split-testing. Your landing pages can be deployed to WordPress or used locally and can automatically connect to Mailchimp, AWeber or many other autoresponder services. $37 or $67 per month with a 30 day money back guarantee.
A great feature of LeadPages is that they have a WordPress plugin. You create your landing pages using the tools at LeadPages then select your pages from a list in WordPress to fill the WordPress page with your landing page.
OptimizePress.com Landing Pages
Optimizepress is a WordPress plugin or theme that allows you to create landing pages, membership portals, sales pages and launch funnels with no coding! There are 3 purchase levels based on the number of sites you want to use it on $97, $197, $297. Each comes with many templates to get you started in minutes. All templates are mobile responsive.
Unbounce.com Landing Pages
Unbounce is a drag and drop landing pages builder with unlimited A/B split testing, tested and proven templates, easy autoresponder integration, social media widgets, multi-client management and real-time stats. Costs are based on the number of unique visitors to the page and are – free trial, $49, $99 and $199 per month.
Optimizely.com Landing Pages and Split Testing
Optimizely takes a unique approach by having you enter your page URL then immediately start making changes to it for split-testing. It charges by the number of monthly visitors. Each has a 30 day free trial and 10% off is you pay for a year in advance. The prices are $17 for 2,000 monthly visitors, 1 project and 1 user; $71 for 20,000 monthly visitors, 2 projects and unlimited users; and $359 for 200,000 monthly visitors for 5 projects and unlimited users. Only the $359 level of membership and above has phone support. Other than that it is email and online support.
MegaphoneApp.com Landing Pages
MegaphoneApp (by Kajabi) says “Megaphone is the landing page platform filled with tons of smart templates that always look good, no matter how you edit them. Pick your template and add your own copy. Then send people to your new page. It’s that easy. Nothing to install.” MegaphoneApp connects with all of the main autoresponders, has analytics and starts at $19/month.
WordPress Membership Sites & Landing Pages by Premise
$65 one time with a 30 day risk-free trial. Can be used on any WordPress theme. Possibly the BEST paid landing page tool. See pricing.
- Landing Pages: Create, Publish & A/B Test Without I.T. | Unbounce
- “Build a high converting landing page in minutes.” $49, $99, $199 per month based on unique site traffic of 5k, 25k, 100k. Looks like a great tool and can also possibly be the BEST paid tool. Templates are here. 35 examples of successful landing pages – at least scan this before starting a landing page.
- TEST EVERY LANDING PAGE HERE FIRST!!! Cost is $20 – $200 per month based on 100 – 1,000 responses per month. You can also do a community subscription where you get one response for every response you provide.
- WordPress › WordPress Landing Pages « WordPress Plugins
- Could be the BEST Free plugin. Includes split-testing.
- 7 Tips for Landing Page Greatness – Search Engine Watch (#SEW)
- Scan this before starting a landing page.
- 7 Steps for the Perfect Landing Page | Codrops
- Read or scan before you start a landing page
- Increase Landing Page Conversion Rates
- A quick landing pages tutorial.
- $7.00 WPLeadGen: Turn Any WordPress Blog into a Content Rich, Split Tested Landing Page… FAST!
- $7.00 – Install WordPress, choose a theme, pull in content-rich pages, install the right plugins, add Google-friendly traffic funnels, how to split-test landing pages.
- Improve ROI with a Copywriting Maven Landing Page Makeover
- Have your landing page reviewed in a 10-point report.
- Create mobile ready sales pages, squeeze pages and more with a simple drag and drop system
- $4.95/mo. Stand-alone, NOT WordPress. Maybe NOT available anymore. Can’t find a purchase button.
More Landing Page Resources
See this list of landing page platforms. Do you have other landing page resources? If so then please add them to the comments.
21st will provide you with a comprehensive, FREE local SEO website audit to show you where your website fits into the increasingly competitive local SEO rankings landscape. We'll also provide a custom custom local marketing proposal at your request.
About the Author
Michael Cordova is President/CEO of 21st Century Technologies, Inc., a Denver local SEO marketing company that specializes in online marketing for local businesses and SEO web design and has been doing it literally since the beginning of the Internet. 21st websites are built for sales or lead generation and always hit the mark. Founded in 1993, 21st also provides WordPress SEO web design, custom database software development and online technology and branding consulting.
To see how 21st can simplify and expand your online presence, call for a free initial consultation. You can call Michael directly at (303) 744-2178 or contact 21st through our Contact Us page.
Michael is very active online and posts to several of the blogs and accounts below daily.
Michael's Profile at 21stsoft
Managing Partner at Mercury Leads, Inc. Profile
Michael Cordova LinkedIn Profile
Michael Cordova Google Profile
Michael's 21stsoft.com Technology Blog
Michael's Google Plus Posts
Michael's Twitter Posts
21stsoft Twitter Posts
21st Century Technologies, Inc. Google+ Posts
Facebook - Marketing
Facebook - Need a Website?